--------------------------------------------
Google
Sweet Rubles: Advertising

04 April 2006

Advertising

In case you haven't noticed, the google ads at the top of my blog are getting more and more strange. If this continues, I may have to discontinue the service. I haven't earned anything yet for having them there, so there doesn't seem to be much point. It was obvious that they used to be chosen by key words in my blog entries, for example when I wrote about coffee shops the ads were all related to coffee. It was kind of fun to see what kind of ads each new entry would bring. Now the ads just seem to be a showcase for all that is strange on the internet (besides me and some of my safely anonymous blog commenters, anyway).

1 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOT TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE BUT I'VE YET TO SEE ANY ANY "BANNERS" OR "SPONSORS" ON THIS SITE. ALTHOUGH THERE HAS BEEN RUMORS THAT POPPERONI HAS BEEN CONSIDERING A SPONSORSHIP. THAT WOULD ENTAIL YOU WEARING A LARGE PIZZA SUIT AROUND CAMPUS. ONE MORE REASON TO TAKE A BITE OUT YOU!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home