--------------------------------------------
Google
Sweet Rubles: craigslist rocks!

25 July 2005

craigslist rocks!

I just have to comment on how great a resource craigslist (www.craigslist.com or for Seattle direct http://seattle.craigslist.org/) is. I don't know how we got along before the advent of the internet. I remember getting things done and finding information through newspapers and bulletin boards in various places, but nothing beats craigslist! I recently sold my guitar amp and drums on it and last year I found my room-mate on it (someone who had spent the previous year in Moscow at the same university I'm attending). Friday I posted some free furniture, within 10 seconds of the post hitting, a guy called wanting everything, and was ready to come pick it up immediately.

1 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the Moscow Nights a man makes a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a rotary academic who does not exist.

Steve Collins, a young grants manager on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless blues musician in a world of criminal big hair bands who operate above the law!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home